- The MA Residence was one of NorthPoint’s more unique ground-up projects. This high-end residence was designed to be a guest house inspired by its rural Massachusetts surroundings.
- Grand spiral stair entry within a traditional silo.
- Required high end finishes, specially sourced materials and state of the art equipment in the large-scale kitchen and home fitness center.
- Construction of the silo and massive truss roof called for acute attention to detail and careful coordination.
- The hearth is made with stone that was excavated from local New Hampshire land, large tree trunks act as the internal structure for the expansive ceilings, and reclaimed wood was laid throughout the project to evoke the presence of nature within the home.
- NorthPoint was fortunate to have a master wood worker on staff to use his expertise and craftsmanship to bring this project to fruition.